วันจันทร์ที่ 24 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Hi !!

Hi my name is First. I’m 15 years old. I make this blog for English lesson. Now I’m studying in the science class. I’m happy in science class but sometimes
it make me feels sleepy.I like to play sports very much. After school I like to play basketball with my friends. Basketball is my favorite sport. I play it if I don’t go back home early. When I play it, I feel great and relaxed. I like to watch soccer, but on the other hand I can’t play soccer.
I like to play and listen to music. However, before I sleep I always listen to music, but I always forget to turn it off (in the truth, I don’t want to turn it off.)

In my free time, I love to eat, sleep, play computer and I always play guitar when I’m in bed room.
Have I told you that I love photography. The view in the evening time is my favorite view. I like to travel and take a photo of views or flowers.
I want to have a pet such as a dog, bird or hamster, but my mother doesn’t like them. She said that I could have only fish! So this blog is for posting my essays and I hope you enjoy my ordinary essays!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

คลังบทความของบล็อก