วันจันทร์ที่ 24 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Young People Today

In my opinion, I think they have very diggerent ideas about doing something. I did not say that was a good or bad idea. They have power to do some things that other ages cannot do. However, most teenagers do not respect places or people. They have fashions to follow, music, clothes, technology and whatever. Their style is from foreign countries such as Korea and Japan. They learn Japanese or Korean to know about the meaning of songs and go to their places.Their clothes are dangerous too. It very easy for these teenagers to go the wrong way,if they have too much free time, their parents do not take enough care or they have bad friends. Some teenagers drink alcohol and smoke because they want to try, or their friends let them do it.

There are places for them such as Siam Squar. They like to go with their girlfriends or boyfriends. They use much money for their clothes or accessories that have brand names and are very expensive. That money is from their parents and that means their parents work harder and harder. If they want something, they will do everything to get that thing, but this is just some teenagers.

If they go the right way, they will be a good person for the country. They will be a good person for the future. They must choose the way that they want or are interested to go.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

ohm กล่าวว่า...

Hi, I think your opinion is true. I agree with that there are good and bad teenagers in the society. I know teenagers that used drug and cigarette but they never invite me or other people to try those things and I happy that he not invite me. However, I am the one of teenagers that loves to spend time in Siam center and I know that many teenagers buy some expensive thing but there are cheap things too. I bought the shirt from Siam center. That shirt cost 99 baths.
Last thing the massage is hard to read because your wallpaper.

POON-Thai กล่าวว่า...

Hi, I agree with you about young people today have a fashion to follow but if they need some fashion to make them happy it is ok.
But if they follow a fashion because their friend use or like that fashion it is a bad thing. I am one of young people today but I did not
Buy something because I want to follow a fashion but if I buy something it because I like it. “You can decide to be” and I think your word is so difficult to be read for some people.

คลังบทความของบล็อก