วันอังคารที่ 16 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

What Society Expect Of Me

I believe that adults expect teenager to be good people, also my parents too. Most adult expect teenagers to be a skillful person for work and get money for their family or country. Some of them think that if you learn high level and you are skillful person, you will be a good person.
When I was young, my parents have an expectation for me that I should learn very hard. They expect me to be the number one of the family, have more ability than my uncle. That is for pressure me. So, I don’t like it.
My uncle who is very smart let me learn with him in his free time (when I was young). He had very big expectations and pressured me until now. It made me sometimes not like him. However, on the other hand, he loves me so much.
It makes me feel bad when my friends go to Central and I stay at home to read a book or do homework. I am very bored of this. I want to play sport, travel, play computer games and go out with my friends.
That is what I do now! I play sport, play computer games, go out with my friends, sleep at midnight and do everything that I want. It makes my score worse. Now, that is problem. My family have more expectation to me!

2 ความคิดเห็น:

sha-yen กล่าวว่า...

First ,I don’t agree with you that when you have your freedom and you sleep at midnight ,play computer games ,go out with your friends or do everything that you want. I didn’t tell you to read books all the time and don’t do anything that you want because I do it too, but I think that if your scores get lower than when you study hard , it will break your parent’s reliance ,they may give you a lower freedom and have more expectation with you that you don’t like it. The good way in my opinion, try to study, allocate for your work and your requirement.

Aloha กล่าวว่า...

I think the skillful person and good person not the same. Skillful person is the person who can do very hard thing and some company wants him to join but that is not mean he is a good person. I think the society prefer a good person to skillful person. Your uncle and my parents have the different thinking. My parents have never say I must study hard but they only say I should do. I think it’s good both. If your parents oblige you to study hard , it’d certainly good for you. But if your parents do not oblige you, I will learn to organize yourself.


Than...

คลังบทความของบล็อก