วันอังคารที่ 6 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

How do you feel when you do something special or important?

In my life I think I have done many things that were important, but I don’t know how important it was, or if it was important. For example I have got a biodiesel project in science class that I think is very important for my grade, this school and this world. This project really made me active about it. I think I will do it to the best of my ability. Before I got this project, I came to school on holiday and helped secondary 5 made biodiesel. I really liked it and wanted to do it too. So when I was in the second school term, I chose the biodiesel project. Today is the first day that I made biodiesel for this project, that made me very excited about it. On the other hand, I made many mistakes that are waiting for repair. I must find more information and learn about it at a higher level, that made me feel bad because it is harder than I thought before. It is not just making “biodiesel” a success but I must learn more about it.

I think I have done many special things too, most of it for my friends and my parents. I like to give them a handmade present that I made by myself .I think many people did not think that is special, but I think that is very special for me. I like to do it because it is from my ability and my heart.

Lastly, I think the important and special thoughts of people are not same. Maybe if you do a little thing someone else might think that is very special.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

คลังบทความของบล็อก