วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

My parent’s Opinions

I think I do not know much about my parent’s opinions and also do not know what the main opinion of them is. My parents really like RA school because they think that this school has a good surrounding and fresh air. They think that this school makes students think out of frame and has own opinion, also when these students grow up, they can be a good person. My parents do not like society in present. They think that children who were born in this century have a worse life than their age, because now we have many things that attract us that make us easy confuse with our self. But I really disagree with it because I think that now we have high technology for live, that easy to use and quickly for many works.

My parents think that have a very good health is better than have a billions of baht of money, because if you are cancer, it hard to cure. Billions of baht money cannot save your life.

So I think everybody must have own reason for their opinion, my parents is one of all too. But I do not know why because I really do not interest of my parent’s opinion.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

NamTHiP*** กล่าวว่า...

I agree with your parent that our school is quite good. This school, there is own ways of teaching and surrounding around the school that differ from other school. So we are lucky that living in good society. But in the big society outside, there are many bad things in our Thai society. I think you should pay more interest at your parent’s opinion because they have more experience than you very much and their opinion can help you from bad things in our Thai society. I like the sentence that “have very good health is better than have billions of money” I think it is certainly true because we cannot buy a good health although we have a lot of money.

nut กล่าวว่า...

Your parent’s opinion about RA school is just like mine. I think that RA school makes the students have their own opinion and makes them think by themselves. I like the style of teaching of this school too. There are both activities and the lesson in classes so it makes the students understand the lesson better.
I think I like the old Thai society better than today society because now there are too many new technologies that help everybody in everything and they don’t have to do anything by themselves anymore. But in the past, there were less technology so people had to do what they want to do by themselves and they also had to solve the problem they met too.

คลังบทความของบล็อก